IRG5500 Cellular LTE Routers
Availability: In Stock
Enterprise-Class Edge Cellular Routers & Gateways
- Provide primary or failover back-up connectivity to remote infrastructure and assets.
- Dual-SIM slots, also have models with WLAN capabilities making them a single network point of contact for fast deployments
- No need for training because an IRG5500 Router comes with an intuitive web GUI. For advanced admin scrips, CLI commands are also available
- Built-in firewall offers intuitive policies for multiple-interface routers, also protects inside networks from each other
- Transit systems, Buses, Metro Subways, Railways
- Video surveillance controllers, IP cameras, Mobile hotspots
- Public Service Vehicles, First responders, Command Centers
- Digital signage, ATMs, POS, Kiosks, Temporary “pop-up” stores
- Building and process automation controllers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers), Telco infrastructure controllers
- SCADA, Distribution management systems, Remote data loggers, flow meters, sensing equipment
- Fleet management, GPS/GNSS Location tracking, Taxis, Public Service Vehicles, vehicle area networking
Place your order before 28/03/2021 and benefit from ARKI Special Discount!
Why Choose Perle’s LTE Routers?
Interface – 2-port or 4-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Multiple concurrent VPN sessions and 2 Factor Authentication, enable secure communications to multiple back-end systems
3 cellular options to ensure support for your carrier’s primary bands in deployment areas:
- IRG5500+: LTE-A PRO CAT12. 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink speeds. Support for 24x LTE Bands and 9x UMTS/WCDMA Bands
- IRG5500: LTE-A CAT6. 300Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink speeds. Support for 15x LTE Bands and 6x UMTS/WCDMA Bands
- IRG5500+ FN: FirstNet Ready™ support for Band 14 (B14). LTE-A PRO CAT12. 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink speeds. Support for 24x LTE Bands and 8x UMTS/WCDMA Bands