9 PORT MANAGED INDUSTRIAL SWITCH
Availability: In Stock
Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch – 9 port Compact DIN Rail Switch
Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 100/1000Base-X SFP fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
- 8 copper, 1 SFP fiber
- 7 copper, 2 SFP fiber
- 6 copper, 3 SFP fiber
- 4 copper, 5 SFP fiber
Designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications
Available on backorder
Why Choose Perle’s Industrial Switch?
Familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ), via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port
Appreciated by CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) & CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers
- 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 ) ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- 100/1000Base-X SFP fiber ports (empty)
- IP Manageability, VLAN and resiliency management
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Out-of-band management via RJ45 or USB serial ports
- -40 to 75C industrial operating temperature ( XT Models )
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification
There are no reviews yet.